1) We believe that each and every person is important.
2) We believe that all people should be treated fairly and kindly.
3) We believe that we should accept one another and keep on learning together.
4) We believe that each person must be free to search for what is true and right in life.
5) We believe that all persons should have a vote about the things that concern them
6) We believe in a working for a peaceful, fair, and free world.
7) We believe in caring for our planet Earth, the home we we share with all living things.
Classes for children are offered each Sunday morning from 10:00 to 11:30 a.m. during the church year. Classes this year will begin on September 20th. For questions about our program please contact our Director of Religious Education, Pam Santos, at firstname.lastname@example.org.